XtraPlast AL • Aluminum Thermoforming Film
Available in web widths to match your packaging machines for both Forming and Non-Forming, Aquasun AL offers an attractive maintain a hermetically sealed package with easily printable & labeleable surfaces, absolute tamper-evident/resistant, and 0 OTR (zero, zilch, nada, nothing). Whether you use AquaSun for Atmosphere, Vacuum, or MAP, your product will have the Perfect Package.
The Cold-Forming AquaSun AL Material is Stretched Under Vacuum & Plug Assist. Insert Edges have a 2mm Radius so material slides easily into the form. Forming die up-force is key. The VC999 i-Series Forming Die exerts 15 Tons per side, with a Steel Form Top Plate that is a Precision-Planed Surface.
- Soft Temper
- One Side, Bright
- One Side, Matte
Forming Film Properties:
- Dull side • Lacquer‐Laminated to 30μ OPP film
- Bright side • Lacquer‐laminated to 15μ OPA film
- OPA film lacquer‐laminated to 75μ PP film
Top Film Properties:
- Aluminum foil, soft temper dull
- Dull side: Lacquer‐laminated to 19μ PETP film
- Bright side: Lacquer‐laminated to 75μ PP film
- Perimeter Seal Plate with Heat Standoff, avoiding unwanted heat transfer
- Flat seal gaskets, 75-80 durometer
- Angled Seal filler plate inserts
- Sealing: 175 C Double Sealed, 2x4 mm Seals with 1 mm gap
Not the Product You Are Looking For?
We offer more than 1,000 different type of packaging material to meet our customer's packaging supply needs.