Cook & Chill Product Packaging Options
The XtraPlast Cook & Chill Bags are engineered to withstand the physical and temperature demands of processing, cooking and shipping. Our products maintain a clear and strong package, perfect for bulk or wholesale retail presentation.
The XtraPlast Cook & Chill material can withstand -40 C to 100 C temperatures while keeping soups, sauces, and purees perfectly stable for transporting and consumers.
The experienced packaging consultants at XtraPlast are here to answer your product questions and provide samples.
Soups, Chili, Chowders, Stews, Casseroles, Pasta Dishes, Sauces, Gravy, Syrups
XtraPlast Cook & Chill is a co-extruded, multi-layer material, excellent strength , withstand temperature ranges of 105 C / 220°F at filling to - 29 C / - 20°F for freezing. Cooking Bags are designed to use with Cook & Chill systems and Cook–Freeze applications. Bags offer superior strength, improve shelf life and food quality; preserving the freshness of cooked sauces, soups, stews, and more.
- Versatility to package a variety of kettle-cooked foods that can be pumped directly into the casing or hand filled, then chilled or frozen, stored, distributed, and reheated in the casing
- Foods can be pumped into the casing at above pasteurization temperature
- Dual clip design ensures hermetically sealed
- High Barrier & moisture barriers protect flavors and ensure longer shelve life
- Excellent puncture resistance
- Available in a variety of thicknesses from 3 mil to 4.5 mil
Not the Product You Are Looking For?
We offer more than 1,000 different type of packaging material to meet our customer's packaging needs including: